LONDON, Oct. 20, 2014 /NEWS.GNOM.ES/ –
Distributed fibre optic sensing (DFOS) represents an opportunity for the oil and gas industry to manage and optimise its resources more effectively going forward. Visiongain has forecast that expenditure on DFOS by the oil and gas industry worldwide will be $341.2m in 2014. The rise of expensive multi- lateral hydraulic fracturing, an ever- greater focus on improving oil recovery (IOR) and the continued strength of capital expenditure on thermal enhanced oil recovery techniques (EOR) provide the main markets for uptake of DFOS over the next 10 years.
During the past five years distributed acoustic sensing (DAS) – one type of DFOS – has proven itself as a pipeline surveillance and monitoring system. Furthermore, DAS as a technology looks set to add value to DFOS monitoring solutions of wells and reservoirs – the primary market going forward. DTS (distributed temperature sensing) is already established as a well monitoring technique and the complementary application of a DAS interrogation enhances the future business case for DFOS.
The last main type of DFOS equipment – distributed temperature and strain sensing (DTSS) – is also vying for market share as well as being able to market itself as a solution that can anticipate structural problems with oil & gas infrastructure before they occur.
The application opportunities within the oil and gas industry for DFOS are poised to enable a substantive growth in spending on DFOS equipment. After well monitoring, permanent reservoir monitoring (PRM) and seismic acquisition is an especially exciting venture market for DFOS, as is the use of fibre optics to monitor offshore infrastructure and downstream process integrity. The use of DFOS as part of a 4D solution and VSP (vertical seismic profiling) are the most noteworthy market space growth opportunities for DFOS equipment expenditure over the coming 10 years.
For emphasis: an oil price of $100 per barrel continues to enable exploration and production expenditure on unconventional oil and gas development, thermal enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and ever more IOR (Improved Oil Recovery) activity. Distributed fibre optic sensing is a part of this story: a tool to better the industry’s understanding of how to optimise recovery and improve development techniques.
Why you should buy Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing for the Oil & Gas Industry 2014-2024: Market Prospects for DTS, DAS & DTSS for Well & Reservoir Monitoring, Security & Seismic
What is the future uptake of distributed fibre optic sensing solutions by the oil and gas industry and why? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What this report delivers:
• Global market forecasts for the expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing equipment deployed by the oil and gas industry, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of market expenditure, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our 214 page report provides 97 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects for distributed fibre optics sensing within the oil and gas industry.
- You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how distributed fibre optic sensing will benefit from current and anticipated industry trends – in terms of the health of aspects of the oil & gas industry in which distributed fibre optic sensing will be used and in terms of the most important regional oil & gas industry development from a distributed fibre optic sensing equipment use point of view.
• View 8 exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading companies involved in DFOS. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of distributed fibre optic sensing solutions within the oil and gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interviews with the following companies are included:
- Baker Hughes
- Fotech Solutions
- Pruett Tech
- OZ Optics
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each application for and type of distributed fibre optic sensing within the oil and gas industry going forward? How will these markets expand? Which regions, equipment types and applications will see the greatest level of expenditure and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find out where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Stay informed about the potential for each of the submarkets for expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing equipment by the oil and gas industry with forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- A global market forecast for all expenditure of distributed fibre optic sensing equipment by the oil and gas industry, as well as in- depth analysis, covering the period 2014 to 2024.
- Forecasts of expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing by the prominent applications in the oil & gas industry, as well as in- depth analysis, from 2014 to 2024:
Well & Reservoir Monitoring;
Pipeline Surveillance and Monitoring;
- Forecasts of expenditure on the different types of distributed fibre optic solutions for 2014, 2019 and 2024
DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) and DTSS (Distributed Temperature and Strain Sensing) and emerging solutions
• Understand the prospects for the leading national oil and gas distributed fibre optic sensing market – where will the expenditure be the highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- Learn about the market potential for companies providing oil and gas infrastructure security solutions in both developed and developing regions, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2014-2024. The opportunities for each distributed fibre optic sensing solution within each region are also assessed. The regions covered are: North America, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Asia (including Russia), Europe (excluding Russia), Central & South America and the Rest of the World (RoW).
• Explore the factors affecting original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and all stakeholders with something to gain from deployment of distributed fibre optic sensing. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing by the oil and gas industry. Discover what the present and future outlook for stakeholders in the provision of this equipment will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
The demand markets available for distributed fibre optic sensing solutions within the oil and gas industry and their evolution, including by region, over the coming 10 years.
The different types of distributed fibre optic technology available, their benefits and drawbacks and the opportunities for market growth available.
The evolution of markets such as pipelines and infrastructure security and how this will impact expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing.
The strengths and opportunities for distributed fibre optic sensing in demand markets such as well and reservoir monitoring.
- Trends in the oil and gas industry of importance to expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing.
- An analysis of the installation cost of distributed fibre optic sensing.
• Identify who are the leading companies involved in distributed fibre optic sensing
- Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, including the original equipment manufacturers and leading service companies provisioning distributed fibre optic sensing. The report profiles and analyses the activities of these companies, noting the opportunities available to them given visiongain’s forecast and analysis. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 19 leading companies, examining their positioning and focus.
- AP Sensing
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Fotech Solutions
- Future Fibre Technologies
- IFOS Inc.
- Lios Technology
- OZ Optics
- Pruett Tech Inc.
- Weatherford International
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil and gas distributed fibre optic sensing market
The Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing for the Oil & Gas Industry 2014-2024: Market Prospects for DTS, DAS & DTSS for Well & Reservoir Monitoring, Security & Seismic report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with Baker Hughes, Fotech Solutions, fibrisTerre, Silixa, OZ Optics, Pruett Tech, Senstar/Optellios and AP Sensing are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross- sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in- house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing for the Oil & Gas Industry 2014-2024: Market Prospects for DTS, DAS & DTSS for Well & Reservoir Monitoring, Security & Seismic report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis and forecasts of the expenditure on distributed fibre optic sensing by the oil and gas industry. This an extremely exciting emerging technology market from a growth and potential point of view. You will discover market forecasts by application of the sensing solution and by sensing solution type, assessments of regional oil and gas industry dynamics affecting expenditure, details of future expenditure by equipment type, region and application, as well as expert opinion, providing you with the independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket – equipment and application type – and regional level. The report also assesses key oil and gas industry dynamics and trends within each market forecast, the myriad variables affecting expenditure within each submarket technology and the opportunities available to those that market the solutions and other stakeholders in the value chain.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2148687/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers